A friend asked me the other day, “what exactly is a glamour puss?” My reply was simply, “someone glamorous.” Out of curiosity, I thought I’d look up the definition. Merriam-Webster defines it as, “a person (especially a woman) who is very attractive but not talented, smart, serious, etc.” I don’t know if I necessarily agree with this, but who cares if you can’t talk politics or world affairs with her? Life is supposed to be about having fun, and no one does that better than the GLAMOUR PUSS! So let’s take extra special care of her this year and who knows, she may invite you as the “plus one” to her next swanky event!
- Jimmy Choo Sandals – These Champagne Suede and Mirror Leather Sandals from Jimmy Choo are super sexy and perfect for showing off a fresh pedicure.
- The Selfie - I admit, I’ve taken a selfie or two and this little device from Urban Outfitters will definitely be one of her favorites. You may just have to show her how it works :)
- Geometric Sequin Blocked Dress from Bebe- Bebe is a great place to find party dresses for her many holiday parties. This Geometric dress is a little more conservative and would be appropriate for a formal event.
- Retouching Powder from DiorSkin – DiorSkin Forever Wear-Extending Invisible Retouching Powder is perfect for touch ups during long nights of dancing and being glamorous.
- Dry Bar – The perfect way to prepare for a night of partying is a relaxing blow out from Dry Bar. The head massage alone is so fabulous! I’ve gifted blow dry packages many times, and they’re always a big hit!
- Longline Animal Faux Fur Coat – This fur coat from ASOS is a staple in any fashionable girls closet. It’s the perfect way to top off a little black dress, especially in the cold winter months.
- Louis Vuitton Bag – The Glamour Puss is all about appearances, and traveling is no exception. She’s got a reputation to uphold after all.
- Britney Spears – Britney Spears. Las Vegas. New Years Eve. She’ll lose her mind! Make the gift complete with accommodations at the sexy Cosmopolitan Hotel and dinner at STK.
Don’t forget to follow VALIDATIONS and see the last gift guide in the series… Betty-Bakes-A-Lot!